WHO PARTICIPATES IN OUR PROGRAM
We serve girls ages 9-21. Our girls come from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds and many come from single parent or low- income families. But one thing is certain, just like nature’s precious gems, all of our girls are beautiful and unique.
Our Group Mentor Approach is done with a team of adults working with a group of girls. They are given space to explore and voice concerns about issues affecting their lives. Skills are acquired that assist them in dealing with challenges they may face in the future. We mentor the type of leadership training that fosters compassion, empathy and genuine concern for the welfare of others through community involvement, service projects and philanthropy.
All activities are developed to increase perseverance, critical thinking skills, achieve academic and career goals and strengthen their sisterhood bond.
Program Highlights Include (but not limited to):
- Enrichment Activities
- Etiquette Training, Developing and Honing Social Skills
- Female focused and Cultural Community Events
- Career Mentoring
- College Tours
- School Based Advocacy
- Community Service Projects
- Philanthropic and Charitable Giving/Humanitarian Projects
- Health & Wellness Workshops
- Teen Dating Violence & Domestic Violence Training and Workshops
- Financial Literacy & Wealth Building
Take a look at our program...